Nestled in the beautiful San Bernardino Mountains, the City of Highland offers an ideal business and residential location in the Inland Empire of Southern California and takes great pride in being one of the most desirable communities to live in the Inland Empire.
From the City of Highland website.
There are many reasons to obtain an appraisal for a property in Highland, CA. The most common reason is for a real estate or mortgage transaction, but we have compiled a list of other reasons you may need to order an appraisal.
- To obtain a loan
- To lower your tax burden
- To establish the replacement cost for insurance
- To contest high property taxes
- To settle an estate
- To help you make one of the largest financial decisions in your life
- To provide a negotiating tool when purchasing real estate
- To determine a reasonable price when selling real estate
- To protect your rights in a condemnation case
- To allow you to obtain a qualified appraisal report
- To satisfy a government agency requirement such as the IRS
- To use in a lawsuit
With twenty-five years experience in the region, Accord Appraisal can provide the highly qualified certified appraiser for your appraisal requirement.