Founded at the turn of the twentieth century, Beaumont is proud of its rich history and rural charm. The town served as a welcome stopping-off point for early travelers making their way from the Mohave desert to Los Angeles, and later for L.A. residents eager to vacation in Palm Springs. Some, however, set down roots, drawn by the beautiful mountain vistas, clean, crisp air, and the abundance of cherry and apple orchards. Beaumont is proud of these early settlers and their families, many of whom continue to live and thrive in Beaumont.
Today, Beaumont is poised for growth. With a current population of about 16,000, the city is attracting a host of newcomers, eager to put down roots in a place that boasts affordable, attractive, new family housing; exciting recreational facilities, including two 4-Star golf courses and a new 20-acre sports park; highly-rated schools; beautiful city parks; charming antiques and collectible shops; and easy access to major transportation routes; and convenient to Los Angeles, San Diego, and Southern Californias mountains and beaches.
From the City of Beaumont website.
There are many reasons to obtain an appraisal for a property in Beaumont, CA. The most common reason is for a real estate or mortgage transaction, but we have compiled a list of other reasons you may need to order an appraisal.
- To obtain a loan
- To lower your tax burden
- To establish the replacement cost for insurance
- To contest high property taxes
- To settle an estate
- To help you make one of the largest financial decisions in your life
- To provide a negotiating tool when purchasing real estate
- To determine a reasonable price when selling real estate
- To protect your rights in a condemnation case
- To allow you to obtain a qualified appraisal report
- To satisfy a government agency requirement such as the IRS
- To use in a lawsuit
With twenty-five years experience in the region, Accord Appraisal can provide the highly qualified certified appraiser for your appraisal requirement.